Who We Are
- Parkside Management Services, L.L.C. is a leading senior housing company with more than 35 years of experience in the industry. Parkside Management Services, L.L.C. has a broad base of experience in all aspects of senior housing, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
What We Do
- At Parkside Management Services, L.L.C. we create residential communities that foster independence while providing our residents with the security features and assistance they may need to remain active and independent. Parkside Management Services, L.L.C. is a leading senior housing company with more than 35 years of experience in the industry.
- Parkside Management Services, L.L.C. is committed to creating and maintaining exceptional residential communities for older adults. These communities assist residents to maintain their quality of life, foster independence and preserve personal dignity.
We believe older adults should be treated with dignity and respect. At Parkside, we work together to provide an appropriate mix of service, independence, safety features and privacy. Our caring and nurturing staff is carefully selected and trained to execute our beliefs in their daily encounters with our residents.
Parkside understands the importance of health care in senior living communities. Parkside staff is always there to help arrange doctor appointments as well as to coordinate transportation. Our staff is trained to watch for subtle changes in our residents, work with residents and their families as appropriate, and adjust individual service plans as needed.
For our residents’ convenience and peace of mind, Parkside communities provide services including 24-hour staffing, dining options, building and grounds maintenance, housekeeping, and linen service. Because safety is always a concern, Parkside communities are equipped with state-of-the-art emergency response systems, smoke detectors, sprinklers, walk-in showers and safety bars. All design standards meet the guidelines set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Parkside prides itself on its activities programs that encourage residents to interact with each other and their local community. A diverse calendar of optional events is offered, and can include recreational, social, educational and spiritual programs. All Parkside communities emphasize wellness through good nutrition and a variety of fitness and strength training programs. There is also regularly scheduled transportation to shopping, doctor’s appointments and other errands. Parkside communities also strive to be active members of their local communities by providing a setting for local groups to meet as well as supporting local community events.
Residents are welcome to bring their pets to all Parkside communities. Parkside recognizes that pets are an important part of many families, and research has shown that pets can aid relaxation, lower blood pressure, promote health and prolong life.
Residents can enjoy maintenance-free living with a variety of services and amenities while maintaining their independence. From dining options, housekeeping and linen service, to building and grounds maintenance, Parkside handles the work, so you don’t have to. There is transportation for local errands, fitness programs and an assortment of activities and events to appeal to every interest.
Assisted living is designed for persons who may need support with everyday activities. Services can include help with bathing, dressing, grooming and/or medication management, occasionally or on a regular basis. Residents and their families meet with the Director of Resident Services (a licensed nurse) to develop a personal service plan that maximizes each resident’s independence and privacy.
Families facing the difficulties of Alzheimer’s disease or memory loss have unique needs. Parkside communities serving residents with memory loss have additional staffing and security features to enhance the resident’s well being. The specially designed environment and biography-based programming support residents’ capabilities and maximize their quality of life.
Partner with Parkside...Benefit from our expertise.
"Parkside was selected because of their experience and expertise in the senior housing industry. They have a long history of providing consulting services and we have enjoyed an excellent working relationship with them."
The aging of the population and its increasing need for support will continue to create demand for more innovative and cost effective senior services. Whether you are an established health care provider looking to expand your services or operate more efficiently or if you are someone planning to get into the business, Parkside has the expertise to help you succeed.
Having provided services for over 150 communities, Parkside has an established track record in the development, management and marketing of senior services across the United States. For more than 35 years, we have consulted for a wide range of clients including those in independent living, assisted living, memory care, continuing care retirement communities, condominiums, nursing homes, adult day care, and life care communities. Our successful strategies are the result of the work of our experienced team of senior health and housing professionals.
For more information about Parkside’s Consulting Services, contact email@example.com
We have provided services for over 150 communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between independent living and assisted living?Independent living is for active older adults who desire a maintenance-free lifestyle while assisted living is for persons who may require some support and assistance to maintain an independent lifestyle. Basic services in independent living include dining options (typically continental breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily) housekeeping, building and grounds maintenance, a calendar of activities and scheduled transportation. Independent living is for older adults who are:
• Capable of residing alone • Able to recognize their own health, medical, financial and legal needs • Capable of performing everyday tasks independently • Looking to free themselves of the responsibilities of home ownership and maintenance • Wish to maintain their independence, but can't manage alone • Need some assistance with everyday activities, like dressing, bathing or grooming • Need help managing their medications • Desire companionship and social interaction
- What are the accommodations like?While specific accommodations vary from community to community, residents typically can select from a variety of private studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Residents furnish the apartment with their own belongings, ensuring all the comforts of home. Each apartment is complete with wall-to-wall carpeting, window treatments and individually controlled heating and air-conditioning. Safety features include smoke detectors and sprinklers as well as safety-assist bars in the bathroom(s). Independent living apartments have complete kitchens with modern appliances. Assisted living apartments have kitchenettes that typically include a sink, microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Beyond their apartment doors, residents will find a multitude of common areas — both inside and out — at their disposal for socializing, entertaining family and friends, pursuing hobbies or simply relaxing.
- What kind of personal assistance is available in assisted living?While regulations vary from state to state, Parkside's staff can assist with a variety of personal care needs and everyday living activities. Services may include help with bathing, grooming, dressing, medication monitoring and reminders for meals and activities, depending on the specific needs of each resident. In addition, our staff takes care of routine household chores like cooking, cleaning, and building and grounds maintenance. Our Director of Resident Services develops a personal care plan to determine the level of service each resident needs before he or she moves in. This plan is flexible, and can change as the resident's needs change.
- Is transportation available?Parkside communities have vehicles that make regularly scheduled trips to local establishments such as stores, banks, medical facilities and places of worship. Vehicles are also used for planned social and recreational events. For an additional fee, individually scheduled transportation may be available.
- What kinds of social and recreational programs are available?There is an assortment of programs and events for residents' enjoyment from book reviews to movie classics, theatre outings to gardening, exercise classes and art instruction. However, because we promote personal choice and independence, there's never any pressure to participate. Residents will receive a monthly calendar of events. Programs vary from community to community based on the interests of the residents.
- Can residents entertain family and friends?Of course - we encourage it! For special occasions, residents can reserve the private dining room and arrange for the dining services department to cater the event. Guests are also welcome to dine in the dining room at any time or stay overnight.